31st Annual Iowa Renaissance Festival
May 27-29 & June 3-4 / Oct 7-8, 2023 • 10 am – 6 pm
Middle Amana Community Park (“Medici Grove”) – Amana Colonies, Iowa
Last Updated: 9/30/2022
- Axed In Time & Son of Blades – Axe throwing, knife throwing, archery.
- BGood2All – Upcycled, crafty items with make & take opportunities
- Bobo’s Blades – Everything from high end blades to wall hanger decor & handmade jewelry.
- C & J Concessions – Grab n’ Go snacks, cotton candy, pretzels non-profit with funds going to cancer research.
- Chain Maiden – Handmade chain maille & accessories, jewelry of all metals
- Coghlan’s Curiosities – jewelry, wooden swords, knives, crystals & more
- Cranky Mandrake – bone & nature themed jewelry, mandrakes, Viking art, incense, herbs, oils
- Crystal Cabinet
- Darthead’s Stickcraft – wood crafts, walking sticks, wooden jewelry, chairs
- Dragon’s Horde
- Dylan’s Designs – Raw to Refined- handmade metal jewelry, keychains, ornaments, hand forged blades, door pulls, hangers, sculptures
- EaGenie’s Scots n’ Knots – clothing, corsets, bodices, kilts, pouch belts.
- Enchanted Beauty & Fox Grass – Jewelry: upcycled & new, magic potion bottles, baby products, bowl koozies, potato bakers, face buffers
- Enchanted Gifts – swords, tapestries, flags, books, drinking vessels & much more.
- Enchanted Realm – fancy crowns, wigs, horns, fans, jewelry.
- Four Winds Clothing – Men’s, Women’s, Children’s Renaissance Wear.
- Gemstone Gypsy – Crystals & gemstones, unique & handcrafted gifts
- Hearth Cigars & Pipes – Cigars & Accessories
- Hissing Serpent Trading Post – huge assortment of everything from weapons to parasols
- Iowa Henna – Henna tattoos & body painting.
- J & L Trading Company – leather goods to cover head to toe & in between.
- King’s Carvings – woodworking, wood burning weapons, toys, furniture.
- Knight Fantasies – woodcrafts, fantasy art, dragon eggs, stuffed dragons, incense, etc.
- Lapidify – Unique flowing metal jewelry inspired by nature, myth, & magic.
- Little Spaniel’s Crafts – crochet, soaps, woodworking, incense, resin
- Luna’s Creations – leather armor, masks, book covers, bottle holders.Magical Musings Books – Handmade journals, pendants, spirit bottles and more.
- Meyer’s Magical Market – Rings, amulets, tiaras, staffs, wands, mugs, masks…
- Natural Mystics Design – one of a kind crystal crowns & head dresses, gems & minerals
- Oakley’s Nerd Nook – handcrafted wood gaming pieces & accessories
- Ollivanda’s Wands – handcrafted magic wands for all ages
- Painting Ladies – Face painting
- Paxton 3D – Articulating dragons & other creatures of all shapes & sizes, keychains, dice towers, all 3D created
- Prairie Bound Books
- R.A.W Creations – epoxy resin items, hand carved walking sticks, hand made serving trays
- Raevyn Atelier – head scarves, veils, crowns, bandanas, aprons, hair accessories
- Red Paw Leather – handcrafted leather goods, furs, corsets, belts, & more.
- S & R Pony Rides
- Saadja Designs – hand made leather items, belts, purses, wrapped mugs
- Shoppe at the End of Time – fur bags, leather, bamboo ware, bottled items, walking sticks, jewelry
- Singing Tree Silver – handcrafted sterling silver jewelry, antique textiles, satin jewelry travel pouches
- Siren’s Bay – handcrafted jewelry, mixed metal items, paintings, glazed pottery
- Skieborne Art – Celtic, fantasy, wildlife themed original artwork
- Somerled Traders – Viking inspired drinking horns & merchandise
- Steampop Creations – Fancy crowns, large horn headwear, masks, tails
- Stotts Glass – Glass Blowing & handcrafted glass items for sale
- Terre Vici Bijoux Naturals – all natural elements & gemstone jewelry
- The Dragon’s Hoard – Nature inspired crafts & paintings, oddity items, dream catchers, potions, spider plant babies in antique glass bottles
- The Noble Stone – Iowa’s premier rock shop based in the historic Amana Colonies will bring their shop to us complete with geode breaking
- Three Does Dairy – homemade goat milk soaps & lotions, crocheted soap savers
- Two Bent Needles – exclusive custom collectible commemorative IRF pewter medallions, pins, magnets & keychains as well as artisan pewter kilt pins & jewelry
- Under the Rainbow – handmade jewelry fit for royalty but priced for peasants, soaps, oils, stones, crystals, skirts.
- Vincente’s Valuables & Massage
- Wandering Hearts – massage therapy, hemp bottle holders, pouches, wood toys, roses.
- Wolfram’s Wonderous Wares – feastware, flower crowns, goblets, treasures & trinkets
- Ye Olde Funny Portraits – Black & white or color caricatures and mattes (1st weekend only).
Royal Food Court
- Amos Fabulous Foods – All your favorite Festival foods; turkey legs, Kinky Spuds, nachos, brats, burgers & more.
- Aunt Rita’s – kettle corn & fried pork rinds
- Bountiful Burritos
- Papa’s Best Dogs – walking tacos
- Pirate Pub – Iowa wines, meads, ales & beverages
- Queen Bean’s Coffee
- Sweets & Treats – slushies, fresh squeezed lemonade, funnel cakes, kettle corn
Be sure to check out some of these other Festivals International and Midwest Festivals events:
- Iowa-Minnesota Pirate Festival – Clear Lake, IA
- Iowa Renaissance Festival – Amana Colonies, IA
- Midlands Renaissance Revel & Pirate Fest – Council Bluffs, IA
- Nebraska Renaissance Faire – Omaha, NE
- Quad Cities Renaissance Faire – Davenport, IL
Site contents Copyright (C) 1992-2023 by Festivals International.
Co-produced by Mike Amos/Midwest Festivals and Gregory Schmidt/Festivals International.